Thursday, September 15, 2005

Well now time for my thought for Saturday and our Road trip to Geordie land on Sunday! (And no Warren and Me are not running the Great North Run or in our case the great north walk!!)

On Saturday we face the Devils from that minor country of Wales! To be honest if we can play like we played in the second period on Saturday I fancy our chances. I believe Cardiff WILL be challenging us for the title this year so if we can get the upper hand on them this early then it will be a huge bonus and one over them! Score prediction 4-3 with panthers winning by the odd goal in seven. Goals from Clarke, Carderelli, Tessier and Curt Bowen scoring on his debut! Plus Warren and me high on Ice Blast Again. We also have the return of the head case known to us all as #80 Wykesie!!! As well as the return of Mummy Duffy #1 Should be in for a good night!!

On to Sunday! To be honest there’s not much to say apart from I must make sure I remember a blow up Donkey and remember “Payette in a Donkey!!!, Payette is a Donkey!!! LA LA LA LA!!! Hey!! LA LA LA LA!!! Hey!!” Once again I think we’ll just sneak this one 2-1 but I reckon lots of PIM’s and I look forward to watching either Kurt or Dion do some Donkey bashing!! As for goals I’ll go for Cote and Clarke!!

Hopefully this will be a good weekend even if we don’t get back til 1am!!

Come on the Lads
Sing it Loud!!
I’m a Panda!!
And I’m Proud!!

#86

No comments: