Monday, October 31, 2005

Well All Good Things Must Come To An End......

.... That about sums it all up. Panthers run of 8 games won has finally gome to an end!! I sit here bored at my computer but can't be bothered to go to sleep!! It's all PANTS (Big Frilley White ones at that!!) Tonight I witnesed for me a Panthers performance that was on par with the dismal performance in Newcastle!! A 5-1 defeat to the Bison!! Myself and Warren could quite happily have gone to the pub after the first even with Panthers leading 1-0 through a fine effort from Brandin!! The game was very flat and to be honest we all reckon Panthers were still in Edinburgh!! Shame I'm not!! But anyway I hope a certain Mr Hicks was involved in a major accident on the way home because once again he has been unable to look after a game and some of his call's were shocking!! Come back Andy Carson I say!!

Anyway that's enough depression!! Have to say though loved Cruicker going mental and Paul "Call me Superman" Moran flying into the Bison bench to land a cracking punch on one of the Bison Players!! Also I'm sure Danny will be better now he's had O'keefe's stick removed from his Arse!! Keep working hard boy!!

After watching my beloved Boston win 2-0 on saturday tonight was a bit of a downer to end the weekend!! On an earlier note though our captain's 10 pin bowling handicap has been decided and he now has a handicap of 66 meaning we won the game the other week!! Come on!!

Ah well best get some sleep!! See you soon people!!

Remember your a womble!! Sorry I mean Panda!!

Sammo

No comments: