Thursday, March 16, 2006

Ok I've updated the links section(over there>>>) & have added Runnin' With The Dogs - you love our site, well we love yours - it's a kind of worldwide Ice Hockey love-in!!.

The Dogs in question are the UMD (University of Minnesota Duluth) Bulldogs & they are heading towards something called the Final Five, which I guess is some sort of play-offs (correct me if I'm wrong!), check out the link for some witty Hockey commentary & give a "Let's Go Bulldog's" shout in their direction!!.

#78 Spen

2 comments:

DC said...

You are correct, the Final Five is our league tournament. There are 10 teams in the league, and the first round of the play-offs was last weekend, a best of 3 series. Tonight is the play-in game for the #4 and #5 qualifiers, and then there is a semi final, final, and 3rd place game. The 'Dogs weren't even supposed to make it. Thanks for your support!!!!

Donald Dunlop said...

Thanks sammo! I dead on surprised when anyone outside of Alaska reads anything on my Blog. Doncha hate St. Cloud State? Your Blog is great! Nice to see Hockey doing well anywhere! Looks like some good crowds and nice rinks too! I'm sort of an ex-pat having been born in Huntingdonshire to Scottish parents. If I ever manage a trip back I'll bring you a Seawolf hat!

Pandas is a bit poofy nickname though.