Tuesday, November 29, 2005


The Nottingham Panda's are pround to annouce their new short sponsor "Panda Records" .
Supplying all the music at Panda home games.

Yet another Team sponsor has been found. This time for the home penalty box.
Panda Express for all your favourite food!!!

Finally thought I'd post the logo of my new lucky shirt!! My storm shirt is yet to see panthers lose this season!!

Da, Da, STORM!!! Da, Da STORM!!! Da, Da STORM!!!!!


So panthers have signed Dan Ceman for me a great signing and I just hope he plays as well as he did when he was in Bracknall with Big Joe!!! Also panthers state on there website that Dan Tessier is still registered to play for the Nottingham Panthers!! I hope this is true as I want him to play tomorrow night against the Chav's!! Pre game prediction 3-2 panthers (hopefully!!) As long as were not losing I'll be very happy!! Come on you Panthers!!!

WOOOOOO!!!!

WOOOOOO!!!!

#86 Sammo

No comments: